Are you always in a hurry and never have time to shave? Do not worry! In this article we tell you a fast, effective and economic method of hair removal. So, if you’re interested, continue reading and discover how this technique has become, in recent years, one of the most used to get a heart attack throughout the summer (and winter). Are you ready? We tell you all its secrets in this article.
- 1 What is hair removal with cream?
- 2 Is waxing good with cream?
- 3 Types of depilatory creams that exist
- 4 Disadvantages of depilation with cream
- 5 How hair removal works with cream
- 6 Is waxing good with cream?
- 7 Tips for epilating with depilatory cream
- 8 Depilatory cream for men
- 9 Therefore, is hair removal effective?
What is hair removal with cream?
It is a painless and temporary technique to remove hair. It takes longer to appear than the blade but less than the wax . In short, a perfect product for those who want to remove hair quickly and comfortably. Thanks to the chemical products that it has, it acts on the hair, weakening it and cutting it. In addition to its power in hair removal, it also has an exfoliating agent that removes dead skin cells. Still for to remove the irritation by epilation with cream of your skin we recommend that you apply when finishing a moisturizing cream.
Is waxing good with cream?
Depilatory creams work thanks to the chemical products they contain and that manage to eliminate hair. As in the case of the blade, they do not eliminate the root hair but if they cut it. Of course, you should know that it is much better than the blade because the hair takes a little longer to come out. But, if you give us a choice, the wax is much better. Anyway we tell you more about how to make a good hair removal with cream .
Types of depilatory creams that exist
One of the tips for a good hair removal with cream is to know that there are different for each type of skin and area. In fact, if you do not use them correctly you can get irritations on the skin or redness may appear. For example, you have for a underarm hair removal with depilatory cream .
You should also know that there is a possibility of a facial hair removal with cream and that there is a different one depending on your type of hair; they differ between normal, fine and coarse.
Benefits of hair removal with cream
If there is something positive about these types of cream are the speed. You only need between three and eight minutes (depends on the cream) to perform a perfect hair removal. In addition, it is a very comfortable system since you can do it yourself in the bathroom of your house. You will only need a spatula and the cream to carry out the whole process. But, how long does waxing with cream last? It depends on your skin and your hair. Normally it will last between a week or two. It should also be noted that its price is usually quite low, which makes it an economic hair removal bet.
Disadvantages of depilation with cream
One of the biggest consequences of hair removal with cream is that, if you have sensitive skin, redness can occur due to the chemical products it contains. Of course, you can apply a moisturizer after hair removal to minimize the damage. You should also know that it is not advisable to sunbathe right after performing the hair removal with cream, you must wait at least twenty-four hours to get close to the beach or the pool.
Keep in mind that if you have very sensitive skin this type of hair removal is not advisable since redness is practically obligatory. Also, although it takes two weeks for the hair to appear, a few days later some samples are given. Oh! And do not forget the strong odors that depilatory creams give off, although it is true that less and less.
How hair removal works with cream
You have to take into account hundreds of aspects before applying the depilatory cream. Point!
- Clean the area. It is essential that the area where you are going to shave is completely clean to avoid tripping when it comes to passing the spatula.
- Always against the current. You must apply the cream in the opposite direction of hair growth. That is, if the hair grows from top to bottom, we will apply it from bottom to top. We will do the same when passing the spatula.
- Never have more time. Look at the time when you put on the cream. You should never leave it longer than necessary because you will cause redness and irritation in the body.
- Exfoliates. It is important that you are exfoliating frequently the areas that you depil. We recommend that you use a sponge during the shower, it will be easy and comfortable.
- Take an allergy test. If this is the first time you leave apply depilatory cream we advise you to do it twenty-four hours before in a small and hidden area of your body. In this way we will see if the skin tolerates it well and does not create redness or other problems or if it gets to eliminate your hair well. Imagine that you have too thick hair for that cream, it will not do any good if you lose eight minutes of laying.
Is waxing good with cream?
Yes and no, there are different opinions. The part of the yes already we have commented to you, it is fast, easy and comfortable. The part of the does not worry anymore. You see, unlike waxing, waxing with cream does not weaken the hair and will continue to come out the same or stronger than it did until now. In addition, the use of chemicals in your skin can alter the ph and from there may be itching, redness or even acne or cysts. In fact, intimate hair removal with depilatory cream is not highly recommended for these reasons. Do it with wax.
Tips for epilating with depilatory cream
- Changes the product. If you notice that the initial test has caused the slightest redness, change the product immediately or switch to another method of hair removal more in line with you.
- Hydrate. When finished, as we have said, you must wash the affected part with cold or warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Depip yourself at night. Yes, it seems silly but it is not. The skin is somewhat sensitive and has just been shaved, so it is advisable to let it rest and recover during the night.
- Do not rub. Try to avoid products that rub your skin too much, and if you are going to dry it with a towel, do it gently.
- No sun. At least 12 hours (although we recommend 24) to avoid burns and severe irritations.
- Find out what is suitable for the face. Look well in the leaflet whether the depilatory cream is facial or not. Do not even think about putting it on your face if it’s not a suitable product.
Depilatory cream for men
We already know that the hair of men is much stronger and harder than that of women, therefore, the method of hair removal must be something else. If you decide to shave with cream you should know that you have to choose one that works for thicker hair and that it is likely that the technique will not work much for you. Therefore, we recommend that you try first in an area before performing it on the rest of the body. Hair removal with depilatory cream for men is somewhat more complicated in the male case and, if you let us give you some advice, we would bet on another technique somewhat safer like wax.
By the way, keep in mind that you can not use it on the face (for remove the beard ), neither in the intimate area nor in the nipples. Try shaving with cream, if you see that you do not get the proper results, you just have to change the technique.
Therefore, is hair removal effective?
Yes and not also. Yes it is if you want a fast, effective, comfortable and economical method. And, on the other hand, it is not if you want something effective for a long time. So, study your skin type well and think what is best for her. We are always committed to more durable methods such as wax or the advances in laser hair removal but, yes, these can not get you out of a last minute rush.
Even so, the world of depilatory creams has advanced a lot and more and more are tested in allergenic tests and are much more moisturizing. They take care of your skin while they remove the hair. Keep in mind that not all are worth and that, as we have said before, you must choose the best for your skin type and for the type of hair you have. If you do, it is most likely that it works for you and that you look perfect skin this summer. Remember the importance of doing it at night and apply a moisturizer right after finishing. The perfect touch for shiny skin.
Tell us, do you sign up for hair removal with cream? We would like to know what you think of her and if she has ever used them.