Know how to properly depilate your intimate area will help you feel more attractive while respecting and caring for your skin. The removal of hair from this delicate body part has become essential to body care and beauty. Whether you are a man or a woman, in this article we explain everything you need to know about how to wax your intimate area.
- 1 Depilation of the female genital area without pain
- 2 Depilation of the female intimate area step by step
- 3 Laser hair removal of the intimate area
- 4 Depilation of the male intimate area
- 5 Tips for depilating the intimate area correctly
Depilation of the female genital area without pain
Hair removal, by definition, is the total removal of hair from the follicle. This means that, in order for the hair to be depilated, it must be plucked from the root. Unfortunately, all the techniques that pull the hair from the root are painful, so painless hair removal does not exist .
However, there are other techniques that, despite not pulling the hair by the roots, give very good results. These techniques are known as methods that cut hair. This means that the hair is shaved, so it will not take long to reappear in your body. That is, the results obtained will not be as long lasting.
Yes, this type of techniques assure you not feel any pain or discomfort when it comes to removing hair. Let’s see what they are.
Three painless hair removal techniques
In general, the non-painful methods that exist will make the hair come out more quickly and in greater quantity. Therefore, it is not advisable to use them continuously, but as complement waxing with wax. These types of methods are ideal for when you’re in a hurry .
- Razor blade . It is used in the shower by applying a shaving foam on the skin first. The drawback of this technique is that the hair becomes thicker and more populated. It is a very aggressive method for the skin since it tends to irritate it. Also, if it is not done with extreme care, it is common to cut yourself.
- Cream . His way of acting is burning the hair through chemical processes not suitable for all skins. If you want to use this technique on the genitals, buy a cream for sensitive skin . This will save you annoying irritations. On the other hand, allergic reactions are common. To avoid them, it is advisable to test the product in other areas of the body before applying it down there.
- Electric razor . These devices that have traditionally been used to shave the male beard, currently incorporate head specifically designed for this body area. Although they are easy to use, it is advisable to be very careful in areas with folds, such as the vaginal lips.
Depilation of the female intimate area step by step
Wax is the most widely used method among women. When the root hair is removed, the results last between two and three weeks. Therefore, waxing is the most recommended method for removing hair in this delicate area. Let’s see how to do it the right way.
- Exfoliates the skin . A few days before, it is advisable to exfoliate the skin. This will cause the dead cells to be eliminated, making the buried hairs come out and you can start them. A correct exfoliation helps to prevent the appearance of ingrown hairs. Use a gentle exfoliator to avoid damaging the skin. Do not shave until 24 hours later.
- Trim the hair . Use scissors or an electric machine to trim hair. Short hairs are easier to pull off. This way it will not hurt so much.
- Cleans and dries the area . Before you start, clean the area with soap and water. Next, dry it thoroughly. If the area is wet it will be more difficult to remove the hair. In addition, cleaning the area before starting will ensure the elimination of the remains cut hairs that may have been left.
- Start hair removal . Apply the wax in the same direction to which the hair is born. Then, pull the wax strip in the opposite direction. Start with the English area and go slowly entering the labia majora. Leave the area of Mount Venus for the end. Keep in mind the hair is born in a different direction depending on the area.
- Soothes the skin . When finished, apply an aloe vera gel on the skin. Do not use fat moisturizers right after waxing. The pore is too open and the grease would cause the appearance of pimples. Aloe vera is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties that will help calm the skin.
Laser hair removal of the intimate area
If you want to forget forever the epilation of this sensitive area, your method is laser hair removal . This treatment allows the permanent and permanent hair removal of any body area. To do this, you must go to an aesthetic center for advice and you do a professional. The sessions you need will depend, first, on what you want to do and, second, on the type of skin and hair you have.
Although laser hair removal is the most definitive method available, does not ensure total hair removal although it will disappear widely. Depending on the case of each one, you will have to attend sporadic sessions to keep the area free of hair. In some cases these sessions will take place once a year, while in others it will be every six months or even three.
The only drawback of this method is that it is substantially more expensive than the rest. Now, once you finish the treatment, you will not have to invest money in hair removal anymore. The final decision is up to you.
Depilation of the male intimate area
Although many men are embarrassed to speak in public about genital hair removal, more and more are encouraged to carry it out. Whether for aesthetic, hygiene or erotic reasons, the truth is that the elimination of genital hair helps eliminate body odor and improves comfort, especially in the hottest months.
The methods used are exactly the same as in the case of women: those who pull the root hair and those who cut it. The first ones ensure a finish that can last between two and three weeks . The seconds, on the other hand, make the hair come back after a few days, but have the advantage that it is a method of hair removal painless .
If you decide to pull the hair by the roots, we recommend that you go to an aesthetic center for a professional to do it, since it is important to know the technique. On the other hand, it is important to be well informed to choose the right method.
Tips for choosing the right method
If you want to try some type of cream that removes hair try beforehand if you are allergic . The penis and scrotum are a very sensitive and constantly rubbing area, so any rash on the skin could be annoying problems.
- If you have irritated or sensitive skin, do not shave. Either for any type of skin rash or for a cut or wound, avoid further irritating the area.
- Do not apply any type of moisturizer before. The fat from the cream will only make it harder to remove the hair.
- For the next 24 hours, do not expose the skin to the sun . The skin will be much more sensitive and you could irritate it more easily.
- Choose the method you choose, keep in mind that this area is the most sensitive of the male body. Therefore, be very careful when shaving.
Tips for depilating the intimate area correctly
Whether you’re a man or a woman, these tips will help you achieve proper hair removal without damaging your skin.
- Wash area with hot water to open the pore. This way it will not hurt so much.
- If you shave, make sure that  the blade with which you are going to proceed with hair removal is sharp and in good condition. A sharp blade will prevent possible skin irritations.
- Exfoliate the skin 24 hours before, this way you will avoid the annoying red hairs and you will have a softer skin for a longer time.
- Cut the hairs with scissors. This will facilitate hair removal and avoid feeling too much pain.
- Uses aloe vera after depilation. A gel from this plant will help soothe the skin and prevent the appearance of red dots that come out after waxing.
- If you play sports, avoid tight clothes . Playing sports with tight clothing just after waxing can make the pores become infected. He thinks that, after depilation, the pore is open, that is, more exposed to the bacteria of sweating.
- Do not take the sun . Tanning the skin after waxing will make the dermis irritate. Even if you use sunscreen, try to keep the skin away from the sun for the next 24 hours.
Now you know everything there is to know about how to epilate the intimate area. Whether you’re a man or a woman, put these tips into practice to show off a hair-free crotch.