If you want to know how to shave your beard you are in the right place! The excess of hair on the face is annoying for both men and women. The beard, specifically, is one of those areas that can cause many complexes. If you are a woman, facial hair is totally undesirable. If you are male, beard hair removal is a good solution to daily shaving . In this article you will find tips on how to shave your beard.
Shaving your beard: tips so you know how to do it
More and more men are deciding on hair removal. The areas that they depilate have been increasing over time, so it is a trend that is upward and has to do with aesthetic, hygienic and comfort reasons.
Some men with little hair are tired of having to shave their beards practically every day, so they opt for hair removal. Other men with more hair, however, want to be able to maintain the profiled beard for longer without having to be using the razor every day.
Many men who resort to hair removal simply want to remove unwanted hairs from the neck area or cheeks. Whatever your case may be, in comodepilarse.info we explain everything you need to know about how to shave off your man’s beard.
This is the classic method par excellence. If you have little hair in this part of the face you are in luck. This is your method. The wax helps the hair to be removed by the roots, which slows the growth of the hairs up to three weeks . The main problem of this method is that it is quite painful and, if it is not done well, there is danger of irritating the skin . We recommend going to a professional the first few times.
If you are a man with a lot of hair it is possible to pluck the beard with wax, but keep in mind that it will be much more painful. The face is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, so the pull will be difficult to endure. If you are determined to do it anyway, we recommend that you go to a beauty salon to have it done by a professional. Once you have learned the technique, you can try it alone at home.
Other methods for hair removal of beard
- Electrolysis : hair removal by electrolysis offers permanent results for men who wish to remove the entire beard or make a specific design . It is a method a little more expensive than traditional methods, but it has the advantage of being a definitive method . It is also a very precise system that gives spectacular results.
- Laser : this is one of the most used methods among men for the removal of facial hair almost permanently. Although the results are much more durable than with other methods, does not ensure definitive hair removal . If you opt for this system, you will have to go to the beauty center between two and five times a month for several months.
- Shaving : although it is not a hair removal method, you should know that shaving with a blade is the most recommended system for removing facial hair. Most men use it because it is not painful. It has the disadvantage that it makes the hair come out thicker and stronger, so you’ll have to be shaving almost every day. The electric shaving razors are also ideal for men who have very sensitive skin, since the razor tends to irritate the skin more.
Methods NOT recommended for hair removal
- Depilatory tweezers : although it is a method that plucks the hair from the roots, this system is totally contraindicated for those men who have a very thick beard. Although this method can be recommended for its short-term accuracy, it is not recommended for the total or partial removal of the beard, since is very painful and can cause irritations .
- Facial Hair Removal Cream : Facial Hair Removal Cream is formulated to remove weak or fine hair. The creams are not intended for the hair of the male beard which is usually strong and thick. In addition, it is a system that cuts the hair instead of pulling it out by the roots. This means that the hair will come out again quickly just like when you shave with the razor.
If you opt for this method anyway, it is important that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions very carefully, otherwise you could irritate the skin in extreme.
How to depilate the beard without pain
Forget the miraculous methods and what they have told you. If you want to know how to shave your beard without pain, first forget about the word “depilating”. The methods that do not hurt are the methods that cut the hair that is, that shave the hair. Hair removal necessarily involves hair removal from the root. Although you opt for definitive and permanent methods, such as laser, you have to keep in mind that hair removal always hurts.
How to depilate the beard in women – All you have to know
Knowing how to depilate the slime in women is essential to show perfect skin throughout the year. It does not matter if it’s summer or winter: facial hair is uncomfortable in women throughout the year. In addition, l to depilation of the face involves different care than we give to other parts of the body, since it has a more sensitive and fine skin. Therefore, it is essential to choose a method that is effective and durable .
The majority of women who choose to eliminate the uncomfortable hairs of this part of the face choose to do it in the traditional style., That is, 90% of women choose the wax .
Of course, if you are going to bet on this method, you have to take into account a series of tips that will make facial waxing easier and more effective at home .
- Skin clean and dry before starting. Wash the area with a neutral soap before waxing. Make sure that the skin does not show traces of makeup or other aesthetic products. Dry the skin thoroughly before applying the wax. Do not depilate areas that present flaking, wounds, irritations or dermatitis.
- Exfoliates the skin. Many women exfoliate the skin between three and five days before the depilatory session. If you do, try to choose a soft product, since the skin of the face is a very delicate area.
- Tense the skin when you start the wax. Before pulling the wax strip, tense the skin in the opposite direction to the pull. This will prevent you from damaging the collagen and elastin fibers, so you will prevent the unwanted sagging of the skin.
- Better after showering and at night. The steam from the hot water in the shower will make the pores open and the pull does not hurt so much. If you brush off before going to sleep, you will give your skin time to recover at night from the aggression received. You will go without those red spots so annoying that they come out after the hair removal.
- After waxing, it calms the skin. Use moisturizers that do not contain alcohol. A cream formulated with aloe vera is ideal for this delicate area. Aloe vera helps fight irritation and inflammation of the skin.
- Do not take the sun. At least for the next 24 hours try not to expose the skin to the sun in excess. It is not advisable to take artificial UV rays or sunbathe. It is also not advisable to swim, since chlorine or sea salt could irritate the skin. It is advisable to use specific sunscreen for the face during the following days.
- For specific retouching, use the tweezers. It is not advisable to use the wax on the same part of the face until 72 hours after the first depilation. For this reason, if any hair comes out ahead of time, it is essential to have a pair of tweezers at hand to be able to remove it by the roots without resorting to wax. The tweezers are the perfect complement to achieve professional results.
Now you know everything there is to know about how to shave off your beard. If you follow these tips, you will achieve a perfect face throughout the year whether you are a man or a woman.