Do you want to show off gentle, hairless male genitalia ? Due to the delicacy of the skin, the scrotum area is one of the most difficult to shave. Knowing how to epilate the testicles correctly will help you prevent the appearance of pimples and skin irritations. In this article we explain everything you need to know about epilation of the male genitalia.
- 1 Reasons for deciding on male genital hair removal
- 2 Depilation of testicles – what method to choose?
- 3 How to shave the testicles
- 4 Epilating the testicles with depilatory cream for genitals
- 5 Male genital hair removal with electric razor
- 6 Male genital waxing
- 7 Tips for plucking the testicles correctly
Reasons for deciding on male genital hair removal
Although genital hair removal has always been associated with women, there are currently many men who decide to remove the hair down there. The main reasons that lead a man to eliminate genital hair are related to issues of hygiene, aesthetics and comfort that involves shaved testicles, mainly in the hottest months of summer.
However, more and more men are deciding to do so for erotic reasons. Partially or fully depilated genitalia help increase erotic sensation and increase sexual attractiveness. In addition, removing excess hair in this area causes the genitals to be highlighted, so you will achieve the appearance of having a larger penis .
Depilation of testicles – what method to choose?
The skin of the scrotum is one of the most delicate of the male body. This means that the dermis is more prone to suffer the consequences of hair removal, such as irritation or itching. Therefore, it is important to choose the correct technique . Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of each technique will help you to choose one or the other.
In this article we explain everything you need to know so that you can choose the technique that best suits your needs.
How to shave the testicles
The blade is the most used technique to eliminate genital hair. This is mainly due to the fact that it is a painless depilation method . In addition, most men are familiar with the use of the blade, so you will find it easier to use than other methods.
The biggest inconvenience of using the blade in this sensitive area is that the hairs come back after a few days. This will require a regular care that not all men are willing to take on. On the other hand, the blade also demands patience to be able to withstand the bothersome itching that will appear the following days, when the hairs grow back.
If you decide on this technique, it is advisable to trim the hair before starting to shave. You can use scissors and remove hair little by little, or you can use a razor like those used to trim beards. This will help you shave the hair more easily.
You must shave the testicles with extreme care . Due to its irregular anatomy, the scrotal sac is subject to major cuts. To avoid them, stretch and tighten the skin when passing the blade. And, above all, do not squeeze more than necessary. This way you will avoid irritation of the skin.
The base of the penis is another point where you have to be more careful. Of circular anatomy, the penis should be shaved from top to bottom. If you do not have a lot of hair on your penis, we recommend that you remove it with a pair of cosmetic tweezers. The continued use of the blade in an area with little hair can contribute to the appearance of much more.
Epilating the testicles with depilatory cream for genitals
Depilatory cream is an excellent choice because it is a painless technique . In addition, it is a quick and easy-to-use method which you can use comfortably at home while taking a shower.
Another advantage of the cream is that the results last longer than with the blade. Now, do not expect the same duration that the wax provides. The use of the genital cream will ensure you two to three days longer than the blade.
The biggest drawback of using this technique is that there is a increased risk of skin irritation . Not all skins react well to contact with the chemical components of the creams. And even less the skin of the scrotum! To avoid irritation, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to the letter.
To avoid allergies or adverse reactions, we recommend buy a cream for sensitive skin. It is important that you test the cream on the back of the hand before applying it to the testicles. This way you will avoid annoying allergic reactions .
Male genital hair removal with electric razor
The technology of electric hair removal razors has improved a lot in recent years. Currently, most devices have head specifically designed to shave the area of the penis. However, the results are not as rushed as with other techniques.
If what you want is to cut the hair instead of removing it completely, without a doubt this is your technique. The electric razor does not allow to remove the hair completely, so you can fix the area without getting rid of the hair completely.
The hair of the genital area is quite thick, so most razors do not achieve professional results. And, although it is easy to use in most genital areas, tweezing the testicular area is especially difficult using this method.
Male genital waxing
Wax is a method suitable only for the brave. Although there are many advantages to using this technique, the biggest drawback is that it is a very painful and aggressive method. It is not advisable to use the wax if you do not know the technique well. Otherwise, you could get serious injuries caused by the pull that causes this technique.
If you decide on this method, it is advisable that you use hot wax . Cold wax has the disadvantage that it is not as effective at pulling thick hair. The genital area has thicker and more populated hair than the rest of the body areas. The hot wax, on the other hand, does not resist any hair, however thick it may be.
The testicles are the most problematic area at the time of waxing the genitals with wax . To avoid burns or problems resulting from poor hair removal, we recommend that you go to an aesthetic center where a professional will teach you the correct technique and give you advice to avoid injury.
Tips for plucking the testicles correctly
Choose the method you choose, below you will find useful tips for a correct hair removal of this sensitive area:
- Exfoliates the skin a few days before . Use a gentle scrub to remove dead cells. This contributes to the buried hairs coming to the surface and can be eliminated. In this way you will also avoid the appearance of pimples caused by ingrown hairs. Avoid exfoliating the skin of the penis and scrotum, as it is very sensitive and could irritate it.
- Trim the hair . Before you start shaving, you should trim the hair using scissors or an electric razor suitable for profiling whiskers or whiskers. This will help you remove hairs comfortably.
- Uses shaving foam . If you opt for the epilating blade try applying a shaving foam or a foamy soap in the whole area first. Do not use the blade directly on the skin. This way you will avoid irritating her too much.
- Shave the testicles carefully . Be very careful when shaving the testicles. To do this, try to tighten the skin with the index finger and the thumb of your free hand. Loose skin is very difficult to shave, so when you tighten it, it will be easier for you.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth . Being such a delicate area, it is advisable that you shave following the same direction of hair growth. Although this way the hair will come out faster, if you follow this advice you will prevent the appearance of ingrown hairs.
- Soothes the skin . It is important to apply a moisturizing lotion after waxing. It is best to use an aloe vera gel, since this plant has anti-inflammatory and beneficial properties for the skin. If you prefer, you can also use a after shave as long as it does not contain alcohol.
Now you know everything there is to know about how to pluck the testicles. Put these tips into practice and enjoy professional, risk-free hair removal.